Pan Roasted Breast Of Chicken
- 2, 6-8 oz. Airline Breast of Chicken marinated in fresh Thyme and crushed Garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons Lodestar® Olive Oil for sauté
- Pinch Kosher Salt and fresh ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup California Chardonnay
- 1/2 cup flavorful Chicken Broth
- 1 tablespoon unsalted Butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped Italian Parsley
- Pinch Kosher salt and fresh ground Black Pepper
- Pour Lodestar® Extra Virgin Olive Oil for garnish
Pre-heat oven to 450º f. Heat heavy bottom sauté pan over medium heat until hot.
Thin coat of canola oil on bottom of pan and heat to smoking. CAREFULLY place the seasoned chicken breast into the pan skin side down. Sear for approx. 1 minute. Turn the breast over and place pan into oven.
Roast for 6-8 minutes or until the chicken breast is cooked through. Remove the chicken from the oven. Transfer the breasts to a warm holding plate.
Make the pan sauce – pour off fat from sauté pan. Deglaze the pan with chicken broth and Chardonnay. Reduce by half. Swirl in unsalted butter to incorporate. Finish with fresh chopped Italian Parsley.
Serve the chicken with mashed Yukon Gold Potatoes, Lodestar Olive Oil and vegetable of your choice. Pour the pan sauce over the top of the chicken breast and mashed potatoes. Finish the plate with a quick pour of Lodestar Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Enjoy!!